You might have already heard that we’re offering Mocha Club Trips to Africa this summer! If you haven’t already told everyone you know, we could really use your help spreading the word! It will only take a few minutes on your part, and it would help greatly – we know there are a ton of people out there who would be interested in going to Africa this summer but just haven’t heard about it yet!
A few important facts:
- The trips are open to everyone, even if they are not yet a Mocha Club member.
- Even if you cannot go on a trip yourself, you can still tell others about it.
- The deadline for people to apply is FEBRUARY 8TH, so please don’t wait to spread the word!
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Email. Let everyone in your address book know about the trip opportunity.
- MySpace, Virb, personal blog.
Put the Africa trips banner on your profile (see example on Mocha Club MySpace page) Send a MySpace bulletin to your friends.
- Word of mouth. Announce the trips at meetings on your campus, in your classes, or at church – anywhere you can!
- Go on a trip yourself!
SUGGESTED EMAIL/BULLETIN TEXT:
“Hey everyone! Have you ever wanted to go to Africa? Well, here’s your chance! An organization that I am partnered with, Mocha Club, is offering trips to Africa this summer 2008! Even if you aren’t a Mocha Club member yet, you can still go on a trip. If you want to go to Africa, they want to help get you there. It’s going to be incredible! The trips will be 10-12 days long and you can choose either South Africa, Ghana, or Ethiopia. I know most of us don’t have a ton of money to pay for a trip like this, but don’t let that stop you – they are used to working with people to help raise support so they can make it to Africa.
Don’t wait! The application deadline is February 1st! For all the info, go to www.mochaclub.org and click the Africa trips banner.”
TO POST THE AFRICA TRIPS BANNER:
Simply copy & paste the entire code below into your MySpace profile, website, blog, email signature, etc! The more places, the better!
Thank you so much for your help. Now, let’s get some people to AFRICA!